Saturday 8 May 2010

Knitting progress

A little Baktus scarf, a mindless knitting in garter stitch for sitting and watching birds and gerbils.
My lavender socks, they are called that because of the pattern not the colour :-)

And the ribbed socks for Sweetheart, who had to try them on at that stage and was very surprised that the foot was knit rather fast - but that's a sock yarn that is a bit thicker than usual.
Aberlady progressed, too, last weekend, as I was really exhausted from the week and allowed myself some time on the couch. First sleeve nearly done!
As always you can click on the pictures to enlarge them. Thanks for coming over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.