Monday 5 July 2010

Rose-y Monday - Nostalgie

Let's start this one with the lovely Nostalgie. It attracted us in catalogues because of the stunning colours, white at the base and a warm cherry red at the top of the petals. Were very disappointed last year becaus there was a lot of pink inbetween white and red. Not what we had expected nor wanted and even the scent isn't stunning, very subtle but nice. BUT this year we got what we want, see:


As always you can click on the pictures to enlarge them. Thanks for coming over!

2 comments:

  1. That's incredible, I've never seen one with that colour effect before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so beautiful!!What kind of doggies do you have?I have a Belgian shepherd!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.