Sunday 6 February 2011

The weekend is brighter!

With the weather having changed everything else seems better, too. Here are a few pictures:

The sweater parts, then the lavender socks on wich I was knitting a bit this week:


I love them but I just don't get the pattern memorized in my head, need to look back to the chart for each needle!

The start of a little zigzag scarf with some leftover sock yarn (a tangled mass because Bisou had stolen it from the coffee table - need to think of that and not let any knitting anywhere!!! to not even tempt here).
And the girls playing right on my feet while I was taking the knitting pictures this morning.


Thanks for coming over again
Tina

2 comments:

  1. 'So glad to hear things are feeling better for you! I know what you mean about having a project kind of feel sour after an incident like running out of yarn or the option to get more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think I'll find a solution.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.