Wednesday 23 March 2011

More doggie news

The good: Bisou's leg has healed greatly. X-ray shows great bone structure where the fracture was. The plate can come out. This leads to the bad news: The plate has to be taken out! Surgery sucks! But I see the need it has to be done so there will be just some sorrowing for a few hours while she is being operated, then a bit hurting for a few days (I know she gets a good dose of painkillers but still she will be in pain) and then she will be able to have her happiest of happy doggy-lifes! She is so cute playing with Myrtille! Thanks for coming over! Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.