Sunday 5 June 2011

Knitting place in the shade

As long as the sun hasn't come around
the house yet it is lovely to sit on the patio in the cool shade, chair pulled back to the wall, knit or crochet, watch the birds or the doggies in the garden and be happy that I just can do that! Later in the day I do need the parasol otherwise it is too hot and bright. With much wind no parasol - so staying inside is the alternative, that's why I love to sit outside on my weekend a.m.'s

Wanna see some details? Here's the pale yellow hollyhock and one of the iron lizards. I love both.


































Oh and here's little ol' me having grabbed the knitting and thrown myself into the chair :-)




















Off now to exactly this special place!
Thanks for coming over!

Tina

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.