Saturday 2 July 2011

Writing my posts over here can drive me nuts... In the writing case everythink looks like I want it and when I publish the post and have a look at it on the blog - there are those big spaces between pictures and paragraphs.
Any suggestions anybody?

Together with the commenting problems and as it seems sometimes new posts not showing up in feed-readers this is sometimes annoying.
But as blogging isn't my main concern in life, I just keep it as it is...

Thanks for coming over and have a nice weekend!
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Can't help I am afraid, it looks good to me!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some people are having trouble with Blogger! A couple of people I know have moved their blogs but I don't think I can be bothered to shift mine over to a new platform!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.