Wednesday 20 March 2013

Welcome Spring

Welcome back to our northern hemisphere, sun.
If just the rain would get a bit warmer I would already be happy!!!
I seem to have lost all my mojos lately-knitting, blogging, blog reading, taking pictures... Right now I am fighting off a cold which doesn't make things better. It was good though being able to spend most of four days in bed/on the sofa sleeping!
I am so looking forward to the change to summer time on march 31st and having an extra hour of daylight in the evening after coming home from work, and to the two extra days off work on the easter weekend!
Time spent with my loved ones is good time :-)

Thanks for visiting!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.