Monday 21 October 2013

Back to knitting and blogging

Not only did I not feel like posting here for a while, I also didn't knit a lot during summer. But I think I am back to both again. 
Here are some socks in progress. I love having variety to choose from when picking up the needles ;-)
I remember being absolutely enthousiastic when starting them and I had thought taking part in another knit along would keep me knitting, but as I know now, it didn't help any. No problem, I can still enjoy knitting and wearing them on my own. 

So here's the Tränendes Herz (bleeding heart) socks that I started as a kal. As ours in the back yard is a white variety I finally knew what to use that cream white yarn for. 


Next are the Norfolk Rambler socks that I found in the back of the drawer and that I had completely forgotten about...


And - even one sock is already finished - plain stockinette toe ups for me, blueberries'n'cream. 


This is a pair I am knitting for my Sweetheart, I call them the curry socks for their colour, in my standard stockinette "pattern".

5 comments:

  1. Wow you have a lot on the go - you really are into it! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tina. I really like that last sock. 'Blueberries and Cream' is a good name too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Tina, schön wieder etwas von Dir zu lesen. Die Socken sind alle toll :-) Liebe Grüße Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.