Wednesday 2 April 2008

Garou

(Click on the title to see his website)
Just found out that Garou’s new album is going to be in English and released in May. Saw him twice already on stage and that was so great, lots of energy and intensity running from him to his fans and back! He ROCKS! But I have that hope that maybe with an English cd he will also be promoted in Germany and I can hear his songs on the radio and maybe see him on TV – in addition to listening to his cds. We can’t watch any French TV channels right now what we could before we’ve moved and this is the only thing I am really missing. Will get a satellite thing but this is just not priority 1. Can still listen to web-radio IF the internet connection is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.