Monday 21 April 2008

Swatch for crochet curtain


It's going to have two parts connected with threads. First part is done, the second halfway.
EDIT: There will be two bands – one with triskelions, one with l’hermine (stout), both symbols of Britanny. 4 of them in a row. Then I will connect them to each other with probabely chain stitches. So one band will be at the top of the window, the other at the bottom, the “threads” inbetween to let more light inside. I got my idea from traditional curtains from Britanny, some are here and from Eibhlin’s curtain that can be seen here! Coucou Eibhlin, ca fait déjà presque une année qu’on c’est rencontrée, uncroyable que le temps passe!!! Oh and you see Cromarty (still to be blocked under the swatch).

1 comment:

  1. Will the second piece look the same or different than the first? I have always wanted knitted or crocheted curtains. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.