Sunday 6 September 2009

Boss socks

Can't believe it is September already. My boss left work for his retirement this week and it feels like it was yesterday when we said "oh thats still far away". As I am known there also for knitting, during breakfeast and lunch breaks - and he is know for lots of outdoor activities I knit him a pair of thick socks, yarn doubled for extra warmth (oh what a quick knit) and incorporated the logo of our company to the outside of the legs (not visible here) so he won't forget us. Hope he likes them!
Sorry for the bad picture- I only took two and this is the lighter one... Colour is a dark jeans blue, with the logo, heel and toe in a lighter blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.