Saturday 19 September 2009

Early morning on the lake

Now and then I love to go for a longer walk on a nice weekend morning instead taking the dogs just in the field across the road. So last sunday our walk took us to the little lakes not far from us. Everything was so quiet and beautiful.


It got a little louder when I had turned around this first lake and came close to those large trees because there is a colonie of perokeets. One of them sat on top aof a large Gingko tree:
Walking on the sun broke through the clouds, let pop out these apples in the brightest red and it got really warm.


Mom, can we go home now, we are HUNGRY, aren't you?
Yes I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.