Wednesday 7 April 2010

Dishcloth Knitalong

As I am taking part in the year long knitalong at Krisknits blog which is a lot of fun, here are my latest creations. Two belly cloths for our white girls. If you are that close to the ground you get dirty SO easily and if you are a princess you need an appropriate soft cloth in a girly colour to wipe that off, don't you? :-))))



This is the March cloth showing an easter basket with a lovely little easter rabbit. Just in time and perfect for our little long eared newbie.
Just seeing that I haven't a picture of Flavie's yet. Will follow.

As aways click on the pictures to enlarge them.
Thanks for passing by!

1 comment:

  1. lovely!!!
    each time i read your blog i want to get my knitting needles out!
    i must!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.