Saturday 17 April 2010

Spring garden again

It is this lovely spring day today- sun, extremely blue sky due to the volcano ashes cloud, warm, no wind and I had time to take some pictures.
Impressions from the front yard: lilac, the "Côte Bretonne" part, the first rose of the year (just bought last week, a David Austin rose "English Garden"), narcissus


Then out to the back yard: cherry and pear blossoms, blueberry bush, blackcurrant "tree", white and orange tulips


As always you can click on the pictures to enlarge them.
Thanks for passing by!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh pretty! We've got a load of roses in the front garden, but I've no idea what sort! And I can't believe how dramatically blue your sky is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.