Saturday 30 April 2011

Project Spectrum 5

I am completely excited to take part this time in Lollygirl's great colour project. I love the concept she has worked out this time and am looking forward to do some research on the internet about colours, things I have know in the pastbut forgotten about most of it. I still know from school and une that there is additive and substractive colour mixing but only vaguely still know about how everything works in detail. Great opportunity to fresh up that knowledge.

And then all the projects I can make for this. And all those inspiration I will get from the other participants. I even checked out tumblr and pinterest of which I hadn't heard before.

I think I will stick to knitting/crochet and photography - finishing existing works in progress/ufos, as well as small one skein projects, and taking pictures and modifying some in photoshop. Exciting.

Anyone else excited to check out PS5 and take part?

Thanks for coming over!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.