Sunday 16 October 2011

Breakfast - Petit déjeuner

This was my breakfast this morning, French style with a bowl of milk coffee (un bol de café crème) and a piece of baguette (une tartine) with lemon marmalade, that needs to be dipped into the coffee each time before taking a bite. Tried to make my coffee smile :-)

What's the reason for wanting a breakfast like this?
Well... se do have tickets for the concerts of two French ladys - one of them will be Nolwenn Leroy, taking place next spring in France close to the German border. She was born in Britanny and has a lovely voice and sings beautiful songs, in French, in Breton, in English and even in Irish.
And then there is ZAZ coming to our town and this will even be sooner, in November. She has two hits in Germany, that I knew from the radio and liked, but since I have seen her on TV performing live I am totally hooked. She has such an energy!

So this morning, I just felt like doing a bit more for the French part of my soul...

Oh and while I was sitting there with the camera in my hand I thought I might also show you the view from the chair at the dining table I usually sit on, with my favourite cross stitch in sight and Josy looking down on me:

Thanks for coming over!
Tina

3 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of your dining area...and the breakfast looks delish! I think we share common interest in pets, please stop by and visit us to see our pets and while there...become our follower too...Oh we would love having you! Have a great day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table it's gorgeous!!! and a very nice photo of the dogs,and you also do cross stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that table, too. But with it being big and we only need half of it for every day it is dangerous to use the other half for putting stuff on it :-) But at the moment it is clear, just another pottet plant.
    Virginia, yes I have done some cross stitches in the past and two kits are awaiting being done for ages.
    Loretta, you got a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.