Sunday 6 September 2009

Café crème potholder

I still can't believe how much I love how much this yarn looks knit up in this pattern! It is a cheap cotton yarn from the supermarket and I used moss stitch - k1p1, in the back row k the purled, purl the knit stitch. It is called pearl-stitch in German and now I know it couldn't be named better.
In the first sunrays entering through the kitchen window this morning.
I have planned to knit up a buch of different potholders for our kitchen from different yarns and colours but I love this one so much, I might stick to this yarn!
I am even dreaming of knitting a garment for me, same colour, same stitch, perhaps a bit larger needles. We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. This really looks good. I like it too. How much did you buy of this yarn, since you are thinking of knitting a garment with it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.