Sunday 11 October 2009

Socktoberfest Mystery Sock Knitalong CLUE #1

(klick on title to get to the home of the Socktoberfest)
After I saw the beginning of Kellies socks here: http://www.celticcaston.com/?p=197 I knew I had to join teh fun. I haven't taken part in a kal for years now and felt the fun immediately after getting the first clue and reading in the ravelry groups about the knitting of the socks.
I chose yarn that I have in my stash for years, Knit Picks Essential Tweed, which I love to knit with. It is very soft.

The cuff displayed on a glass (this gave me the idea of knitting different little lace rings to pull over my little candle galsses) and on my hand.

Thanks for passing by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.