Wednesday 16 January 2013

A new idea for the blog…


…that sounds fun… that will force me to think a bit outside my box … that will make me being more aware of little details around me … that will let me take and post a picture here each day … that makes me smile thinking of it …

Does this make you curious?

Chantelle aka fatmumslim hosts a photo-a-day challenge at her blog.  For each month of the year she posts a list of daily prompts that are open to photographical interpretation and creativity.

There are various ways to share the pictures, like for instance on blogs, facebook, twitter, flickr, instagram… if you are interested check out the details at Chantelle's blog.

I thought I might take most of my pictures with my mobile phone and upload them directly here so there is no need to sit down with the computer each night. Will make me trying hard to get the best out of that old phone’s camera!

Having learned about the challenge only yesterday I am starting today with my daily photos, but might still take the pics for the first two weeks of the year and post them on the appropriate date afterwards, as it feels somewhat wrong not to have all the pictures taken though that’s not necessary for the challenge (just for my peace of mind).

I will try managed to put a link to the homepage of the challenge on my sidebar.

Now here’s the list for January.

Anyone wanna join in the fun?

Thanks for visiting! Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.