Thursday 17 December 2009

Warmth for a princess on cold winter mornings

I don't think getting out of bed and going out in the cold of a winter moning at -5°C is much fun. Definitely not with a nearly naked belly. so I finally dug out the sweater I had knit for Flavie back shortly after we had adopted her. She doesn't like having somethin around her body but she seems to get adapted to the thing and just wears it. When not with pride so just because she doesn't mind too much... Even off leash she minds her own business and doesn't try to get rid of it.

As aways click on the pictures to enlarge them.
Thanks for passing by!

1 comment:

  1. I love Flavie's coat! I'm sure she thanks you for keeping her warm!

    Willow x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.