Thursday 14 February 2008

New project

Instead of continuing on my Clapotis scarf (which is about 50 cm long) during my breaks at work I will cast on for a necklace and then for a magic scarf. They are planned as birthday presents but it depends on how they come out. I was given the yarn, a "ladder ribbon yarn" with the comment: take this if you want to, I wanted to knit myself a scarf from it but have stopped. I asked why she had stopped - because she didn't like to knit with the yarn. NOT because she didn't like the result... Now I know what to do!
Still no sight of the battery charger (ok, I haven't looked for it), but we have an idea where the card reader could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.