Monday 11 February 2008

Weekend knitting???

Had things to do that were more important! Like get my hair cut. Like buy the wardrobes for our walk-in-closet. Like get them inside the house, heaviest package was heavier than me with its 52 kgs. Like get the pieces upstairs. Like setting the wardrobes up in the bedroom. I love to put together furniture bought at that Swedish store!
We also left some work for today and tomorrow: arranging the old mirror doors at the wall between the wardrobes, attach the wardrobes to each other and to the wall, put the "insides" inside and then finally empty the boxes and fill the closet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.