Wednesday 31 August 2011

Chicken potholders

Now here they are, lying on the counter in the morning sun and hanging on their hook next to the similar coloured (wich gave me the idea they would "fit" into our white/brown/apricot coloured kitchen) oven gloves.

As mentioned before I got the idea to crochet them from The Seaview Cottage. Thank you so much Miss Holly for letting me have such fun making these!
Anyone else preferring funny handmade potholders over storebought?



Thanks for coming over!

Tina

7 comments:

  1. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chickens!! I'll need to make them,but when I finish with the scarf I'm doing now..
    They look soooooo nice!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina they're gorgeous! So clever. If only my newly hatched crochet skills were up to something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these; wish i ha\d them in my kitchen. You are good.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! :)

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Love, Tina from Scotland :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I like them a lot, they are just a bit small... but no accident has happened so far :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the chicken pot holders! I just have to make some. Cute blog you have. Love your garden! Thanks for stopping by the Red Farmhouse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.