Wednesday 2 April 2008

The man who listens to horses

(Click on the title to see his website)
Will go to see a demonstration of Monty Roberts at the end of the month. Having read his books years ago his way of connecting to horses has fascinated me ever since. Communicate with the horses in their native language (body-language), not in human language (blahblahblah and body signals you are not aware of and that are different from what you actually want to tell them). I’ve learned to work with dogs in a similar way.
Seeing him a few times on TV made me really want to see him in reality and feel the “magic” first hand. Now is the time.

3 comments:

  1. hi! i hope you are well and continuing to race and run :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    yes I am ,just not posting a lot because of those internet troubles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like his performance? I've read his books years ago as well. At that time I was still horesback riding, and thinking of buying my own horse. I liked what I read, would like to know if he's as good in person.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I am always trying to respond to each of your comments. Check here for my answers if I am not able to reach you directly via e-mail.